The Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Compact offers more protection, hydration and luminosity in a convenient compact you can take anywhere with you.
By Ginger Rudolph
The product comes in an ultra-compact spill-proof, mess-free liquid compact, which gives you a long-wear, customizable finish anywhere, anytime. You get 8-hour wear at the push of a button, offered in 20 shades for all skin tones. Press once for a light touch, twice for more coverage. To make sure you get that perfect all-day look, we bring you some insider tips provided by Victor Henao, Estée Lauder’s Director of Global Makeup Design.
- Wipe off excess from the compact surface after application. Close tightly.
- To get that flawless all-day look, use a primer if needed. It allows your foundation to last even longer.
- Use concealer after applying the foundation. It helps you determine how much concealer is required in areas where you feel you need more coverage. For best use, apply to clean skin, over skincare. Use sponge provided and always work from the center of the face outwards.
- For your Double Wear Makeup initial application, try using a foundation brush, this gives you more precise coverage. On the go, use the sponge.
- To compliment your Double Wear use a cream blush. If you prefer to matte down the finish of the foundation, try a powder.
The Double Wear Makeup To Go Liquid Compact is available at Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at esteelauder.com. ■
More on this topic
Bobbi Brown: A Holistic Approach to Beauty
Authentic, revitalizing and energetic, Bobbi Brown's Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 is faithful to her philosophy that all good things come from the inside.
Dior Rouge: An Icon of Feminine Power
Rouge Dior is 60 years old, and its magic still lives on.
© azureazure.com | 2015